Thursday 5 August 2010

Hello!

Hiya- just a quick note from Melbourne before I get carted to bed to snoooze. Well.... where to start....
My hol so far has been absolutely AMAZING. I've been to Hong Kong, Brisbane, Cairns, Port Douglaus, Sydney and now- Melbourne! At the min we're staying with some relatives of my Ma's and they're really, really nice! And they have a dog.... and a cat.... I took the dog (Zack- the cutest fluffy white dog EVER) for a walk before and he's strong! And loopy when he see's another dog...or anything that moves in the slightest.... Man, he has th eloudest bark EVER!
I've been away for two (three?!?!) weeks and although I miss my 'creature comforts' (mainly my laptop and the internet) it is sooooo worth it.
I mean- I've swam in the great barrier reef! (and got so badly sunburnt that all the skins peeling from my back in big chunks and I'm probably gonna get skin chancer and die....)
I've been so inspired by the places I've been- the daintree rainforest, being on the 42nd floor of a skyscarper while hurricane storms swept across hong kong- ya know?
Explanation for no posts sooner- No internet! Simple as! ;) My brothers have 'internet withdrawal syindrome' they're so grouchy!

Its weird because back home its something like 12am and here its 9:21pm!
As soon as I work out how to import the photos I'll do some detailed posts on the places I've been and sights I've seen!

Note: Wow...... hello new followers! I just looked at my blog for the first time in ages and poof! I suddenly had seven new lovely people reading my blog! Thank you so much guys!!!! Do you wanna cookie? ;D

~Katkin

4 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeey! its so great to hear from you! I'm glad ur havin such a fun time, I got back from Crete a couple of days ago. How was the great barrier reef? Take LOADS of photos!!!!
    He he he, its rainy here in England. I'm gonna put some pics of Crete on my blog, if u wanna look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! It's me Chop-Chop!!! I wonder how you got so many followers!!! Lucky!!! This blog just keeps getting better!!

    ~Chop-Chop

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! Chop-chop! Is your blog back up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Chop-chop! Its sooo good to hear from you! Hows life? *Squee* Hihihihihihihihi!

    ReplyDelete