Wednesday 14 July 2010

Randoms...

I feel sick, waaaa.... I've just grossly munched my way through a massive caramel bar and feel all groggy.... Darn chocolate! I wallowing in self pity at the mo because I HAVE TO GET MY HAIR CUT! Waaaaaaa.... Mum says it'll only be a trim, but the last time I went he took off this:
-




-
Much! NOoooooo.... If you know me then you know how much I love having long, waist lenght hair. I mean, come on man, I've been growing it since I was six!
Okay, about today....
Well, when I met up with my 'friends' they were all ignoring me and shooting me evil glares so I took the message and cleared off, hurrying off to school. I mean, what was their problem? Yeah, I feel a little sad that if one of my friends gets pissed at me they all gang up as a mighty whole, evil eyes and all.
Well, good news. In art I apologised (still don't know what I did to piss them off) and we're friends again.
We had our awards assembly today and I got £20 woooow! All for devoteing my life to reading... Well, why wouldn't I? So far thats £40 I've recieved from school. (from the writing competiton and this.) Mwhaaaaa.....
Okay, this is what my brain sounds like at the mo:
Write Katkin for ********* sake-write! How dare you neglect your imaginery friends (aka your 'beloved' characters) and ultimately kill off some of my babies.... My brain cells!!!!
Give it a rest brain..... (Ok, I'm freaking myself out now; who on earth talks to their brains?)
Well, I might do some writing, after all, Mizuki's being hilarious again....
Okay, cya- thanks for popping by on this fine day!

~Katkin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete