Sunday 18 July 2010

The two of them....

I was experimenting on publisher the other day with a photo of a pic I drew (I don't have adobe photoshop or a working scanner, sigh....) I came up with this:

Its a scene from my book where Mizuki is showing Luke what its like in her world, thus the spacey background and wide staring eyes. Do you like it?

Urgh, I wish my scanner worked.... I drew the picture, took a photo of it, jiggled it about in publisher, transfered that to microsoft word, printed it out then took another picture of it, so please excuse the poor quality!

Wooow! Today I brought a new sketch book and pencils for holiday and I am soo excited to begin useing them! Tomorrow I'm going to Hong Kong so I'll keep you posted! When I return I shall have a ton of photos and pictures so please pretend you're excited so I can feel good! ;) (Teehee, I like feeling good...)
Anyways, I'll keep you posted on ma holiday!

~Katkin

1 comment: