Saturday 17 July 2010

Luke Chapman

God, I love Luke! He is such a cool person to hang out with and I'm soooo jealous of Mizuki who gets to be with him alll the time. Man- I love him! He's kind, caring (if not a little overprotected) has a short temper and sometimes comes across as a bit cocky. He's still trying to figure out who he is as a person, and Mizuki helps him with that a lot. *sigh* Well, I suppose Mizuki and Luke both need each other, so I'm glad they're in love.

Without further ado, here he is!

(Close up)

Sorry its a bit wrinkled- I've only just finished painting him. (yeah, I'm very impatient!) I really need to figure out how to use the scanner... the photos don't do the paintings any justice...

Yup, he's shirtless. He yelled at me when I began to draw him with a top on so, *shrugs*


Mizuki swoons a lot in his company. Man, I don't blame her. :D

~Katkin


11 comments:

  1. Cool...
    dont you notice anything???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the name Mizuki from that persons blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whos? I follow a blog with someone named Mizuki on it, but I came up with the name before and out of curiousity typed it into google. It came up with that awesome blog so I subscribed but didn't change my charaters name because I loved it so! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, well, I think its cool as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! Its such a great name! Did you know it means Beautiful Moon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, no i didn't, thats great

    ReplyDelete
  7. buttercup from buttercups blog?
    No, why d'u think im buttercup?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dunno, you just sound like her. Sos!

    ReplyDelete