Saturday 17 July 2010

Mizuki Ito

Well, Buttercup (my besto friendo!) told me (well, asked me very nicely) to draw my main character and post her picture on ma blog. So here she is....


(Close up shot)

Man, I love Mizuki! She's so wild, so different to me; a spirit that some may say needs to be tamed, but others say rock on! Thats part of the freedom of writing, you can create (okay, Mizuki, 'bring to life') people who are different from you in every way possible.

But really, Mizuiki rocks my socks off. I love her dudes, shes great! At the minute its like she's grabbed the pens and pencils from me and is commanding me to draw and type/ write her story. (Ah.... bliss)



I'm quite pleased about how its turned out, but I'm sure I can improve it by doing a background... I'm nervous though because I'd have to use more paints and if I do it wrong I'd have wasted two hours! I don't know what to do....

Hey ho... Tomorrow I'll post with a picture of Mizukis love interest, the lovely Luke Chapman.

Oh, before you go I just wanna show you what I started with....



Adios flamingos! (Yesterday I yelled that in form... it was humiliating, everyone stared at me for ages...)
Buzz-buzz-buzzing
~Katkin

No comments:

Post a Comment