Thursday 1 April 2010

Do you belive in Fairy's?


I do.

Its hard not too when you're in Skye! There is fairy related stuff every where you go, magic is in the air here. Yesterday I went to visit the fairy pools by the Kula mountains and they took my breath away. The beauty of them is astounding. Sure, I fell in to a stream and got soaking wet, but it didn't seem to matter when I finally arrived at the pools. Mini lakes surounded by barriers of limestone and rock. Waterfulls casading down wherever you look, fairy's MUST live there. Honestly. I think they play tricks on your mind to make you go the wrong way, because somehow me and my family ended up hiking half way up a mountain in the wrong direction, instead of going in the blatantly obvious right direction! Oh how clever the little fairys are!


It really is beautiful, isn't it? Well worth the mile and a half walk it takes to get there.

Katkin







2 comments:

  1. Wow that does look really beautiful! I love going away on vacation, it's my favorite time of the year! :D
    I thought I'd follow your blog 'cause you're always a great follower of mine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks! On vacation its just so great because you can do anything you want.... Yay!

    ReplyDelete