Sunday 11 April 2010

Doctor Who & other stuff

Do you watch Doctor Who? I do and I'm loving it at the moment. I am a massive David Tennant fan (he is the best!) and although I am sad about him leaving, I have to admit that the new doctor is pretty darn good. He's a sort of bonkers science teacher who actually looks like an alien! Finally! The newest episode is really good, very fast pacing and funny, I think maybe a little better than RTD episodes. I do think it is edging towards a kids program again, which is a shame, but I am a kid and I do love Doctor Who!
Last night I finished watch House season five. I was so sad that House had halucinated everything and that him and Cuddy hadn't got together. I almost cried, I really love the T.V program it is so witty and clever. Now he's in a mental institution. I am so sad........ But its really inrritating because I have stupidly watched the season six trailers, so I know that he ends up back in the hospital! Oh darn....
In other news I am going to attempt to sew a dress. I have brought a pattern and everything, and now all I have to do is sew it.... Gulp!

Cya,

Katkin

No comments:

Post a Comment