Saturday 17 April 2010

The Zoo


These picture were taken at Chester Zoo. Normally I am totally against zoo's, but this zoo is great. It has spacious cages and a breeding program, so its actually trying to save the animals instead of making a cruel profit. I took this picture of a cheetah using the zoom feature of my camera, so thats why the pic's a bit blurry! I love Cheetah's, they are my favourite animal in the whole world. They are just so sleek and amazing, the speed they run up to is gobsmacking! We went into the butterfly house and it was majestic. So many beautiful, massive, colourful butterflies just flapping about, having fun, enjoying themselves. I darted around everywhere, trying to get the perfect shot and the, just as I was nearing the end, a massive blue butterfly was perching on the information board, just waiting for me.
I love animals, they are the best things in the world.

~Katkin

1 comment:

  1. wow, what a cool post. I love nature too, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete