Tuesday 20 April 2010

My banana!

I took this picture at the zoo a few months back-isn't he cute? He's guarding his banana from me, the evil alien wielding a strange device. AKA a camera. I love animals, especially monkeys. They're just so cheeky with their pink bottoms and goofy smiles! They're still not top of my animal list though. No no no.
1)Cheetahs are first,
2) Wolves are a definite second,
3) Monkeys come in at third!

What about you lot?

On a totally unrelated note-I'm watching Shrek 2 at the moment-it's so cool! I love donkey, he is the best, so inappropriate and dumb. :D I also love the blind mice and the three little piggies.

My favourite Disney movie of all time is The Little Mermaid. I love Sebastian and flounder- as well as Ariel! Of course! God, I have a thing with obsessions. Throughout my primary school years I was obsessed, I sang the songs every single second of every single day. :D

~Katkin

1 comment:

  1. Definitly a wolf! Or maybe an Osalot? Hmmm...
    He he heee, that monkey looks cool!

    ReplyDelete