Monday 12 April 2010

Hi!

Just thought I'd say hi to you wonderful people! :D
Howdy, hi, hello, bonjour, halla, howdy there partner, hiyiyango.....

I think I'm in a bit of a hypey mood today- I just can't keep still! I wanna go and run outside untill I get so tierd I drop down and fall asleep.

But one big, huge, gigantic, ginormous, monstorous problem. I. Have. Homework.
Arghhhhhhhh! So much of it as well..... Why do teachers have to dose it out by the wagon load? Can't they just trust that we actually listen to them in class? It would make all our lives much easier. After all, don't teachers always moan about the amount of homework they have to mark? Well that can be resolved by them not giving us any! What do ya think? :D

Yeah, lets all revive the ancient campaign that school kids have strived after for centuries.
DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!

I don't even know why I'm complaining about it, it only takes me fifteen minutes to do it, but still; DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!

On a totally unrealated subject, don't you looovve barbaques? And fires? You know, the ones that you toast marshmellows on? :D I have perfected my marshmellow toasting tequnique. Shhh, its a secret though!

Please tell me that you guys go all hyper like this as well? If you do feel free to leave a comment! :D

Yours Hyperly

Katkin

No comments:

Post a Comment