Sunday 23 May 2010

Did you know...?

That sometimes I go off in a hype? Well now you do. :) Especially when I have an overdose of fizzy pop, blue bom-boms and sunlight. Which is happening quite often now. In RE particuly I sort of just chat and barely do any work, I still get top marks though, which is pretty bizarre, but great. I can do whatever I like because I'm such a goody-goody two shoes! On Friday my school ran out of water, so we got to go home at 1:00 o'clock- it was brill, and roasting. We had english before hand, so instead of doing work Miss took us all outside into the court yard and we were aloud to read! Normally I would jump at the chance to read for half an hour, but I was on such a hye that I could sit still, meek and obeying, so I chatted all lesson. The best thing is- I didn't get told off, unlike every one else who was. Wooo! It pays off being a swot!
Talking bout that, I really need to revise.... Next week I have exams. Arghhhh! Pesky little things, I always fail them.... I have to take a french exam for the first time ever and stupid little me decided to write a page for the speaking test. I have to memorise the whole page! Stupid little me.....

"Fail to prepare; prepare to fail.

~Katkin

No comments:

Post a Comment