Tuesday 18 May 2010

Just a passing thought.....

I seem to be growing more unpopular by the hour! On Friday I posted about how I was getting left out of things more and more, like at the birthday party. I wrote about how that weekend all my best buds were swarming off with each other to this country barn place- without me. I also sent an email to my best friend (who had basically arranged the whole thing) but she denied that they were all going as well, so I took down the post.

Guess what. Go on, guess.

Turns out she had lied about it. Monday morning one of the girls came over to me and my friend and handed her a pair of socks, saying, "here you go, you left these at the barn yesterday."
I was gutted. To be perfectly honest, I would have been fine (only a little mad) if my friend had told me straight out, but now I feel like she was going around my back. That sounds so controlling, but you know what I mean. I felt just a little betrayed- wouldn't you?

I'm sort of over it, but its driving me mad at school because they keep on talking about it. :(

I've probably bored you, so this is where this post ends!

~Katkin

2 comments: