Wednesday 26 May 2010

Exams

I hate exams, who doesn't? I have umpteen things I need to be doing to prepare myself for tomorrows onslaught of exams. I have Drama, History and Dt. That's three hours folks! I completely mucked up my art exam today, I was, er, a bit too adventurous with my colour choice.... It was like someone had had a food fight and used my page as a shield! Honest! :P I don't see why we should be tested on art, art comes from inside of you and no one should put a mark on that! Every ones art work, however different, is brilliant. (I exclude myself from that because when it comes to art I'm like a clueless chicken in an paint factory!) My maths exam was AWFUL. Yet again I was working right up to the last second and I didn't get half of the questions. Yesterday I had Physics, Chemistry and French, speaking, reading and writing. I was awful at physics, found Chemistry easy and blew my French speaking. Sure, me and Moocha got level five, but all my 'sophisticated' *humph* answers flew in a torrent straight out of my head!
You all know how stupid I am, right? Well last week I volunteered to be in charge and make all the props for our evacuation drama test. That means: five gas mask boxes, six tags, six hats, scarves and jumpers and numerous sounds of gunshots. I'm a big fat dumbo! That's all due in tomorrow as well as all my History and Dt preparation. Great. You wanna know why part of me offered to make the props? I was making up for my script being rubbish and also kinda trying to impress this boy in my group..... But only slightly! ;)

~Katkin

1 comment: