Thursday 6 May 2010

Ok, ok....

I'll do a proper post today- promise! :D Hmmm, what to write about... Nothing much has gone on in my life, I'm very, very boring.
The most exciting thing thats happened to me all week was last night when I went to art club with my best friend. We're making these pyramid lantern thingys and we have finished the basic structure of ours. We have also covered it with gloopy glue and tissue paper. Honestly, you don't want to meet me when I'm covered with glue up to my elbows. I go bonkers, honestly! I swear I'm getting clumsier by the day, I'm always rushing about like a headless chicken, bashing into stuff- and people! Ooops....
Got to go, I have to watch Outnumbered!
Wasn't house good on sunday? Can't believe towel is having yet another affair!

~Katkin

(Oh, I've almost finished my book! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment