Tuesday 11 May 2010

I'm lonely....

I feel really lonely at the minute- I wish I had someone to talk to... All my friends are at a coolio birthday party which I wasn't invited to. :( It's strange because the girl in question has been one of my friends all through out my school days- I even knew her in nursery! I invite her to every party I throw, so isn't it maybe just slightly common curtuesy to invite me to at least one of her partys? I'm dreading tomorrow, its always the same. Everyone will be talking about how brilliant the party was and I'll just be sitting at my desk wishing I was anywhere but there. Hmm, you probably think I'm stupid about getting hung up over this, but I'm always the loner; the one who always gets overlooked. I've sorta grown use to it so, hmm.

Better stop mopeing- what use will it serve me apart from making me even more glum?

If you havn't given up on reading this mopey post then you're an angel!

~Katkin

No comments:

Post a Comment