Thursday 3 June 2010

Groggy

Ugh.... Last night I slept for a total of one hour, I am so tired! Stupid shingles...... I was awake to hear the dawn chorus though (at 4:00 am lol) so that made it all worth while. Its really magical hearing all those birds sing their hearts out to the world at such an early time! Its weird- they sing every single morning, yet I never hear them cos I'm always sound asleep! Go on, no matter where you are in the world, set your alarm clocks for 4:00 am and listen to those birds; there singing deserves to be recognised as beautiful music!

~Katkin

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I hope you feel better! I don't hear the birds sing in the morning, maybe I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, your hope has healed me. :D Honestly, it is worth waking up at 4:00 to listen to the birds, but I would only do it once- it wipes you out! If you do decide to listen 2 the birds at the hideous hour- leave it till the holidays when you are allowed to have a lie in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I am so glad you feel better now. OK, I will.

    ReplyDelete