Tuesday 1 June 2010

Summer-y list

Now, this is gonna be a list of all the things I want to do in my summer hoildays at home, Hong Kong, Bankok and Australia.
1) Make a new friend
2) Eat the most disgusting thing on the menu
3) Roll down the biggest hill I can find
4) Shout 'hello world!' at the top of my voice when I'm in Hong Kong's market place
5) Keep a journal everyday
6) Go face to face with a deadly snake
7) Go swimming in a lagoon which may, or may not, be home to crocodiles
8) Blow all my savings on some seriously cool stuff!
9) Take millions of photos
10) Enjoy every single second
Lol, pretty lame eh? If you have any wacky suggestions then you'd be welcome to voice them in the comment section! I promise if their not that crazy I'll try my best to do them!

~Katkin

3 comments:

  1. Great list!! I think you should write letters and send postcards to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a picture of the biggest spider u see and send it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee, okaly dokealy I'll do both of those things! xD

    ReplyDelete