Friday 18 June 2010

URGENT!

Did you know that we, the future generation, are being patronized as we speak?!?!? (Well, type!) I was just flicking through my dad's TES magazine (he's a teacher) and at the back they have this thing called 'yoofspeak'. What the?!? Since when have we been talkin like this yeah, yo ya no, do u wanna go2 da park? I'm insulted! At the back it said 'fam' (n) A close friend who you can share everything with. What the hell? I don't know that, I don't know any slang!
In fact, I don't know anyone who uses slang apart from adults trying to get down with the kids. Well any adults doing that, please stop, for all our sakes......

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I hate people and I don't like to use slang. Like my friends and sister always say 'hecka' and it is so annoying! Use regular words, would you? And the way mainly kids type. "r u k?" So annoying!!

    Just a question: how did you get those reaction thingys? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is so annoying!

    Oh, you get the reaction things by going to the the edit layout bit and clicking on 'edit blog posts'. Then you scroll down and tick the tick box next to the reactions.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I got it!!!!!! (BTW: I know it is kind of late, but I love your blog!)

    (Sometimes, I like to use abbreviations. They are not slang, are they?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! I don't think abbreviations are slang, anyway, I don't mind them *shifty eyes* I use them all the time! :-D

    ReplyDelete