Monday 14 June 2010

I'm Irritated!

Ya know, ya know, ya know.... (well, you don't, but thats beside the point) Today me and Moocha started the school drama club. (Yup, here in England we're not on holiday at the moment..... you lucky americans....) But sort of very late. Ish. You see, it started in September and its now June, and we have five weeks till the summer. *stands up and does a crazy dance* (no, really-I did!)
Wellll back to the point. I got sooo irritated because theres this boy in year eight (a year above us who's such a pervert) kept on calling me bread instead of my real name, not really the impression you want to make on your fist day at the drama club! Everyone now knows me as bread *sigh*
I'm also irritated cos my brother is using spotify and I want to use it cos I'm freaked by the silence and buzzing of my laptop. (That doesn't make sense, does it?)
Oooooh me and Moocha are making up a new mini movie! Last year we made one called 'A Twist In Time'- it was awesome- and we gave a copy to our Year Six teacher and she showed it to our class! Yeah, me and moocha sort of ran down the corridor and hid, cos A Twist In Time (TINT!) Was pretty strange.... Now were making a new one so we'll have two d.v.ds to put away and watch when we're 59 and three quarters. Yabadabadooooooo!

Yours hypely, you guessed it-
~Katkin!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that boy in your drama, he seems horrible! There are people who were in my class who was like that. One guy combined my first name and the first letter of my last name and kept calling me that. It was so annoying. And making movies seems awesome!!!! Good luck with your latest one! ----- bread?! That guy is so dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's dreadful! Its irritating cos theres always going to be people like that in the world. *sigh*
    Wow, boys are really uninventive with their nicknames.
    Making movies is so much fun- you should try it!

    ReplyDelete