Sunday 6 June 2010

Hey everyone!

Do you wanna take part in a fun writing challenge? If the answers 'yes!!!!' then all you need to do is write a story or paragraph about whatever you want! The prize is knowing for sure that you're a great writer! If you're interested then leave a link to your blog in the comments and post your story/ paragrah on your blog. :) Then on Wednesday I'll put up a poll with all the entrants name and we'll let the general public (and each other) vote for their favourite story! Good luck everyone!

Oh, and in the poll no voting for yourself! :-)

~Katkin

4 comments:

  1. can i enter a story?
    http://buttercupstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do it! But it might be tomorrow when I submit it. My URL is secretslieswelcometomylife.blogspot.com. You already know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolio! I can't wait to see them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. write more in your dream diary!

    ReplyDelete