Tuesday 22 June 2010

Nerd Power!!!!

Yes, I admit it- I am a nerd. You know, I used to care about how everyone thinks I'm a freak and a weirdo for loving reading, writing, drawing, nature (gasp!) animie and sci-fi, but it was only until a few weeks ago when I stopped careing. You see, this girl who I'm meant to be friends with began picking on me and saying I was a weirdo, saddo and a freak (eccetra) and how no one likes me. Well, I stopped careing about how other people see me, because I used to try and be someone I'm not, which is weird and unatural. I am who I am and no one can change it. Yes I'm a nerd, yes I'm a geek, but who cares? This is me folks and I'm not changeing any time soon!
To celebrate my nerdiness I'm going to give a list of all the nerdy things about me!
1) I've watched sooo many T.V series. The X files, pushing daisys, battlestar galactica, house, V, Caprica, Lost, Greys Anatomy and many, many more. But I enjoy it, so *shrugs*.
2) I love sewing!
3) I enjoy school (most of the time) and I'm bothered about getting good grades.
4) I get in a huff when someones better at me in something. (Nerd alert!!!)
5) I do Ballet, Tap and Modern.
6) I write loads and draw animie loads.
7) I'm a teachers pet.
8) I'm love old music, and I really don't like all this new rap stuff *shudders*
9) I've never had a boyfriend and I'm to shy to go and tell a boy if I like them.
10) I get really mad at stuff that wouldn't bother 'normal' people.
11) I just strive to fit in!
12) I'm suprised when people remember my name or face.
13) In the mornings at school Moocha's the one that everyone says hi to, I'm an afterthought.
14) I have mini panic attacks when I have to speak in front of people who aren't extreamaly close friends.
15) I'm super shy, like I shake when I have to make new friends.
16) I'm a bit (make that very!) insecure about myself.
17) I've been called 'bread', 'penelopie', (you know, the pig faced girl from that movie), and pippi longstocking.
18) I hate but love at the same time being noticed.
19) I can't stand bullys.
20) I write more words a day than I actually say!

Well, this is me; like it or lump it.

~Katkin

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are a nerd. (I don't know you, though.) And I like you (again, I don't know you!) But I don't see anything wrong with nerds; they rock! I am slightly a nerd, and proud of it, too. (And I am almost like you!!! Ha-ha!We have so much in common!) Nerd club!! :-)

    BTW: About the 'writing club,' are we going to do it, because I think all of us seem excited for it. You know, we could make a separate blog just for it and we could all be the authors of it! I know how to get a lot of different authors. Or we can just use our own blog, whatever you're OK with; it was your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha girl I really don't see anythign wrong with you! We share a lot of the same interests and it's normal that you feel insecure! Enjoy and embrace your nerdiness xD Besides weird people are way more fun than normal people! (I'm a weirdo too in case you hadn't noticed xD)

    By the way do you know the vlogbrothers (nerdfighters!!) on youtube? They're nerds and they're awesome! ^^

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squee* this is me, embracing my nerdiness! I totally get what you mean about how weird people get all the fun, I mean, who else plays goblins and elves outside when its freezing and raining? Ha, most people think they're way to cool to enjoy themselves for once!

    I don't know the vlogbrothers but now you've mentioned them I'll defo go check them out!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete