Tuesday 15 June 2010

My science teacher was in SUCH a mood!

Hee hee heeeee..... My science teacher today was really, and I mean really, grouchy today. I mean, he told me off. Lol, thats shows what a bad mood he was in! For those of you who don't know, I'm a kinda swot. Well, I don't think of myself like that, but that's what everyone tells me so, *shugs*. I just like doing well!
Well, the first time was when we were making a poster about the solar system and I wandered over to Moocha and asked to borrow some of her colouring pencils. Whislt she got out her pencil case I was just standing there, daydreaming. Then my teacher came over said, "what on earth are you doing out of your seat?!?!?" I decied to chance it and said, "I'm gettin some colouring pencils sir." I think it came out just a little bit cheeky.....
Then in our last lesson (Chemistry) We (me and moocha) were doing an expirement that we had no idea how to carry out! Sir came over again (the same teacher from this morning) and said, "Giiirrlsss whyyy weren'ttt yoooou paaaying attenitionnn laaast weeek???" Eh? I was tierd last week and to be honest I should've stayed at home, thats what the doctor had told me!

You know, you know, you know.... I HAVE TO GET INJECTIONS FOR HONG KONG!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *rocking backwards and forwards* no, no, no, no, noooo...... I think I have a phobia of needles.....

~Katkin

4 comments:

  1. When are you going to Hong Kong? And that teacher seems.... ticked off today. Good luck for your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime in July.... I think... Its in the summer holidays anyway! Ugh, I hate shots and yeah, he was a bit... ticked off. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, mabye we should have payed attention last week but he was in a bit of a bad mood...

    ReplyDelete