Sunday 6 June 2010

I'm going to get fit.

Yes I am! I am very unfit at the moment, when I run for just a little while, a get a massive stitch. I also eat way to much chocolate, sweets and drink WAY to many fizzy drinks. Hey, the odd thing is, I'm not fat, I'm in fact quite skinny. But still! I need to get fit!!!!!!!!
Later today I'm going to the park with Moocha, so I'm going to get her to run and play tennis with me. My aim is that by the start of the summer holidays I will be able to run just as fast and far as her. (She has such amazing speed and stamina!)
Luckily for me, I love fruit and veggies, so all I need to do is convince Mum to restock the fruit bowl and bit the cans of pop, the bags of crisps and endless chocolate bars! Yup, you probably think I'm loopy, and when I'm out running I'll probably agree whole heatedly with you. ;-)
I'm going to get some cucumber....

~Katkin

4 comments:

  1. wicked! i love cucumber! But katkin, you r already perfectly fit, i am not fast or fit!
    R u feelin any better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennis is so much fun... too bad I'm horrible at it! Have fun getting fit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Moocha
    You ARE fit and you know it! You can run miles more than I can!

    @TheSOSperson
    Yeah, I suck at tennis, me and moocha always look like loonies at the park with all proffessionals around us while we chase after the ball like madmen! (or woman!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete