Thursday 10 June 2010

Song Writing

Let me tell you a secret. I can't write songs! I don't even know why I try.... But still, two nights ago I decide to have a shot at writing one. It was a disater and I hate it! But I thought, "Nevertheless, the folks who read my blog might want to read and join me in laughter at the sheer rubbish-ness of it!" So here goes, prepare yourself for the worst song in the history of the world!

You said, that you would
See me around
But you left, me their
On the ground.
Oh sweet, how could
You do that to me
How could you leave
Me here,
On, my, knees....

Oh sweet, how could you?
Oh sweet, how cou-ould you?
Oh sweet, how could you, you, you
Do that to me?

How did I ever believe you
When you said you loved me?
When you sat, me down
By the oak tree
How did I ever, trust you, with my life?
You slit our bonds,
With a knife.....

I stood myself up,
Brushed off all the muck
That you left when
You left me behind.
When you left me alone
In the dark, I was scared
My life all around,
Tatters strewn everywhere.

Oh sweet, how could you?
Oh sweet, how cou-ould you?
Oh sweet, how could you, you, you
Leave me behind?

Oh no. That is even worse typed....

~Katkin

3 comments:

  1. I actually like it. Let me let you in on my secret:

    I can't sing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither can I! I always sound like a cat being strangled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Me too!

    ReplyDelete